If you log activities through Salesloft, they can be configured to also send records to your CRM. This is really useful for Jiminny because it can also pickup this data and synchronize this into the platform.
It's really simple to set this up in Salesloft and you'll immediately benefit from better data.
You'll need to be a Salesloft administrator to do this
- Under Settings, visit Data > Field Configuration > Activity Fields
- Scroll to the bottom to the Additional Fields section
- Click on New Additional Field
- Complete and save the form with:
- CRM Field Name: Type
- Log Field For: Calls
- Field is editable when logging calls: checked
5. Turn off authentication
Now, when your reps go to log a call they will have an additional field to complete. When Jiminny synchornizes activity from Salesloft and your CRM, it will set the correct Activity Type in Jiminny against the record.
There are plenty of additional fields you can log and capture in Salesloft. Check out their guidance for more information.