To do this, you'll need to retain access to the Chorus platform during the migration. The conversations will function as a normal activity once the migration is complete, so you can search, comment, share and coach them. All languages are supported.
To obtain credentials, you must contact your customer success manager at Chorus:
- Request an API Access Key
- Request an extract of your calls with the following columns:
- Make a copy of the key and extract, and securely pass them to your Jiminny Account Manager.
Consider which data you'd like to migrate over. Let us know:
- Which period you'd like e.g. the last 3 months
- Which systems you'd like e.g. Zoom, Dialpad
Depending on the number of systems and period you'd like to migrate, you need to provide at least 2 weeks' notice to Jiminny.
What gets migrated?
- The call metadata includes time, duration, customer and attendees.
- The conversation transcript will be available.
- The conversation will have speaker separation and be playable, including video if applicable.
- If the user does not exist in Jiminny (or hasn't accepted an invitation) an account will be created for them with an Insights role.
What can cause a call to not get migrated?
- If the call was not recorded in Chorus, it will not be imported.
- If the user who is assigned the API key does not have access to all teams data, private recordings will not be available.