Save pre-set filters for conversations that interest you
To help out, we've got things started with a selection of key searches. These can help you find points of interest in your sales process like Good Objection Handling, Competitive Loses or Great Discovery. These automatically pre populate for you each time you click.
Don't see these searches yet? You may not have any calls that match the pre-set criteria - why not get started building some of your own?
Saved searches are only visible to you, and can be shared with others in your organization by copy and pasting the URL in the address bar.
Creating a new Saved Search
- Narrow down the conversations by adding filters, e.g.
Organizer: John Doe
Stage Now: Closed Won
- Click Save and enter a name e.g. John's Won Deals
Using an Existing Search
- In the top left Saved searches box, start typing a search name, or just select the desired saved search from the list;
- View the filters that make up this search in the top toolbar;
- Add or remove filter categories to further refine your search;
- To remove each filter, click x next to each filter applied at the top.
Delete an Existing Search
- In the top left Saved searches box, start typing a search name, or just find the desired saved search from the list;
- Click the filter icon on the right;
- Click Delete.