Usually, when you first join Jiminny you will be assigned a UK or a US number. Since you can be operating on a different market, we understand that you might need a number with a different pre-fix or with a different country code.
That's fine! You can request such a number to us and we can check if and how we can purchase it from our carrier.
There are a couple of things that you should know before proceeding with the request:
- The Organization Admin or Owner should approve assigning you a new number;
- Assigning you a new number might change the monthly cost for your Jiminny subscription. For example, a Danish number costs additionally 15.00 USD per month;
- Unfortunately, we can guarantee that a number with the required pre-fix will be available;
- If we change your Jiminny number, we suggest informing your contacts about the change.
The request should be submitted to our Support team or to your Account Manager. Here are the steps that we will take once you submit it:
- We will confirm with the Organization Owner/Admin that we have a green light to proceed;
- We will check if the desired pre-fix is available with the carrier;
- If the prefix is not available, we will make a special request to the carrier for potential delivery;
- We will keep you posted during the process.
Important note: Please keep in mind that every country has different regulatory requirements and there might be additional documents such as a business address, VAT number, proof of local address, etc required for the purchase.
If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us anytime! 🚀