With Aircall your conversations will be automatically transcribed and analyzed into Jiminny. You will be able to search, listen and share knowledge to your entire organization. The coaching opportunities are endless - self-coach, learn from a peer, gain valuable feedback from a manager, etc.
Install by following these instructions:
- Visit your Jiminny Organization Settings > Integrations and click the Aircall logo.
- This will bring up an Aircall window, allowing you to connect to Jiminny.
- Click the phone numbers of users you require to connect
The email addresses in Aircall and Jiminny should match in order for the integration to work properly.
- Select Integrations from the left menu
- Find Jiminny in the list
- Under Connected numbers, choose Add or remove numbers
- Click Add an Aircall number
- Tick all numbers you wish to sync in the list
- Click Save
It will increase visibility. Each member of the team will be able to find the exact key moment in the call in the space of seconds, making sure you are in the right place in no time at all. 🔥
Coaching opportunities are endless. You will be able to join a call and live-coach it, leave feedback throughout any playback, share specific key moments with the team and much more.
Which calls do we pull in?
Which calls don't we pull in?
- Those where the user doesn’t exist in Jiminny
- Those where the number is not listed under the Jiminny integration in Aircall
How does the mapping of Aircall, CRM & Jiminny Work?
As long as your call and the data attached to that call is logged and recorded in Aircall, the call from Aircall is mapped to Jiminny and then Jiminny searches for that contact and details attached to that call in your CRM to match it up.Please keep in mind that if the number you are calling is not in your CRM, we won't match it up with it. For example, if you just use the dial-pad in Aircall. We recommend syncing your contacts in your CRM with Aircall for best results. For more information on how to do this, please check HERE.
We do not support the Questions feature for Aircall calls.
If you still need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Support team! 🚀